Anyone faced with financial hardship may apply to the Food Bank for assistance. We are here to help. Clients must be able to show proof of need.
Clients must call 24 hours in advance to book an appointment.
New clients will have to bring:
- 1 piece of identification
- Proof of address (bill, mail, lease, etc. with your name sent to that address)
- Proof of income for you and any other adults in the household (pay stubs, OW or EI statement etc)
- Proof of expenses (rent, mortgage, fixed monthly expenses, etc.)
- Any special dietary needs (baby formula, diapers, allergies, etc)
- The food hamper provided should last approximately 10 to 12 days or longer
NOTE : Food hampers weigh in excess of 130 pounds, depending on the size of the family. Clients must arrange their own transportation to and from 100 Crimea St. Delivery may be arranged in advance with an outside delivery service after personal servicing at the GFB office by the client.
Call for details – 519-767-1380